Monday, July 7, 2008

And so I´ve made it...

Hello to all readers. As it stands, this is my first official post from Bolivia. It has been one full week from the day of my departure from the states and six days from the date/time of my arrival to Bolivia (more specifically Carmen Pampa).
In the midst of action (unto my dismay), my dedication (in the sense of Daily attentivness) to the blog has desertedly fallen by the waist-side. But do not fright. The ever indespensible notepad has been the faithful concubine to my thoughts and the pen, my hands reliance.
Any similarity and every eccentricity, I have done my best to capture in my journal. And while I realize it´s been some time since my last post; so much has happend within this span - and so little time it seems to have been. So, to make up for it, I have goobs and gobs to relay. And to ease the excess of elation that I´m sure will subdue the senses, I will deliver this fantastic meal that is Bolivia, in courses. Designated by tittilating titles and some spanish spellings. So.... I say unto thee...provecho!

No comments: